Sunday, June 29, 2014

(E) DENTITY! (In class writing week 1)

Ten words that describe me are
Friendly, Adventurous, Free- spirited, Loving, Understanding, Responsible, Motivated, Mother, Responsible, Non judgemental
Short response:
  I am a friendly person. A very understanding, free-spririted person. Someone who is a responsible, loving, motivated, mother. A person who also enjoys being very adventurous.

Ten words that describes my online presence
Talkative, Interactive, Explorer, Share videos,Share Ideas, learn, Facebook, Instagram, Shop, Watch movies

Short Response:
     My online presence consists of being very interactive with my peers and family trough social networking, such as Facebook and Instagram. Also, on these social networks, I often share funny and interesting videos, pictures, and new ideas my family or peers would enjoy or learn something new. When I'm not being interactive on social networks, I like to spend time browsing for new ideas, explore information about places I've never been. and i also watch movies on Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment